Monday 9 November 2009

A tale of two snappers

Just before I got my new camera I began encouraging Mark and Debbie to make more use of their cameras. This resulted in two wildly different results. Debbie now walks around everywhere with her camera snapping everything she can think of. She has really got the photography bug, so much so she had to start a blog of her own to show off some of her very excellent results. Mark really likes cameras. He loves all the jargon about megapixels and buying little accessories and things. The thing he's not actually keen on is taking the camera out with him and pressing the shutter and taking photos. In the last three months I believe I've only had 5 pictures from Mark. Displayed here are the best two. Autumn on Pleasington lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment